viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

Went in a nice tour to the supermarket with my mom today. We were bored at home and I decided we had to get some liquid soap for our ultra-advanced technology electronic soap dispenser. We were in the supermarket when my sister called mom and told her that we could go to the Saval park. I thought there was a beer exhibition, but it was over long ago. Now there was a flower exhibition. Nothing special. I was diappointed that nothing there was edible, and proposed to go home and have some coffee and vanilla icecream. A teacher gave me the recipe last week. On the bus back home I met a student (Catalina) and her family. Poor girl, she has serious learning problems and her family doesn't want to take her to the doctor. They rely on teachers making things easier for her. She should definitely repeat the grade. Her brain cells need time to mature. Then I gave my seat to a father with his little rchildren and moved to another seat in the back of the bus, and sat by a thin young man with curly hair. They guy was looking through the windows at the other side, but I thought I coulod recognize that hair. I said "Joaquín?". And it was him! A former student of mine. This shows that I just can't misbehave in this city. It's such a small place! Wherever I go I find people who know me. What if I want to find a male friend and kiss him in the street? Everybidy would know that at school the next day, for sure! :(

By the way, we met Juan, another English teacher at school, with his friend Thomas, at the supermarket. Funny thing, we always meet in the same aisle, next to the bread. Juan and Thomas seem to be a couple. At least that what Juan indicates on his FB account, that they have a relationship. Soon after he was hired to teach English at our school, the roumour spread that he was gay. Of course, the kids were visiting his FB page. Well, he acts quite straight. Not effeminated at all. Nor am I. Am I? No, I don't think so. I go green with envy. I'd love to have my own home and a partner. Well, if I continue eating the way I did today, finding a special one won't be easy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario