jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

At laaaaast!! Summer holidays are about to start. I uploaded all the grades to the internet today. Working without kids. Beautiful!! :)

We had the graduation ceremonies yesterday. Kinder and 12th year. Afterwards Leti, Juan and me went to a pub and had a tabla and some drinks. Quite enjoyable. I seldom drink and wanted to test the theory that alcohol makes you more talkative. Completely true!! :) I had an amaretto sour (recommended by Leti) and words came easier! Then, as we were leaving, the waitress came and offered me a second drink, because it was happy hour. I accepted! I loved amaretto sour! I was scared I would get drunk. I don't think I did. Maybe if I had been up for longer... but we went home right after that drink aqnd was home in fifteen minutes, so I didn't have the chance to confirm. I was quite happy to be with Juan in the colectivo. I got really talkative! I don't know where words kept coming from!! :) And I was being funny and was not talking aout me!! I love alcohol! :)

BTW, I don't want to forget that huge beefcake in the pub. Oh, God! He was huge! Those massive arms and shoulders! Was the barman. His green tee could hardly hold those huge bulging muscles.

It's raining now, after some sunny days. Good thing. I was having a hard time with heat. I got smelly very quickly!! yuk

Luckily, we are startin our day's work at 9 from today. Wanna sleep now. Stress is over. Feeling more relaxed. BTW, the history teacher is being fired, said Marcia. Really hope it's true!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario